Job Posting - Suspension Technician
Suspension Technician (MTB & Motorsports)
The Suspension Technician is responsible for the repair of bicycle & motorsport suspension which may be in for routine service or repair. Suspension sales and set up. Fast pace environment to meet productivity goals. Mechanically inclined and experience a plus. Training provided.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Complete tear down and rebuild of suspensions
- Clean and inspect all internal and external assemblies for wear or damage
- Ensure proper function and quality standards set by manufacturers
- Follow all processes and procedures that are in effect for the operation
- Provide great customer service
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety regulations
- May be asked to do other task like but not limited to: suspension sales, shipping receiving, answering calls/emails, social media posting, …
- Ability to use tools properly without damaging products
- Fast learner about products and procedures
- Understand and execute detailed instructions given by Supervisor, Engineers, or Racer
- Attention to details / meticulous / fine motor skills
- Previous bicycle or motorsport suspension experience a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills. Ability to use data base for part searches, create invoice, online search, etc.
- Ability to work within a very fast paced environment, meet productivity goals, and have fun with a very dynamic team
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include standing for long period, bending, lifting heavy equipment
- Work well independently
- Offer great customer service
- Mechanical Engineer background a plus
- Office and social media skills a plus
Key to success:
- Ensure timely repair, following the schedule
- Inspect, clean, and repair products to factory standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Advise Service Manager of any problems or part order coordination
- Be empowered to ensure maximum fun & safe riding to our clients
Benefits: Competitive wage. Full time position. Health Benefits. Industry perks. Training provided.
Location: Invermere, BC. Work in a friendly environment with other high tech skilled mechanic. Your playground just a step away from the shop. Work and play in the Columbia Valley (Canadian Rockies and Purcell Mountains).
Applicants are asked to send their resume to Mylene Lefebvre at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.