When you’re out hitting your favorite trails, you want your bike to work so well it disappears below you. The Message’s unique wheel path and geometry track bumps and rip corners at a level you’ve never experienced. Welcome to a new world of wide open.
You’re a finely tuned trail weapon, and so is the Message. Its carbon legs and linkage are far stiffer than a telescopic fork. With almost no fore-aft flex, this maximizes your control over sprints, rocks, roots, ruts and — our favorite — corners.
3-WAY MODE ADJUST
You love to shred, but you also like to save energy, so you’ll dig our mode adjust. Open for rough descents, mid for smooth downhills and rough climbs, and firm for flat-out hammering. The big lever is easy to reach when you’re above redline.
When your front wheel tracks upward and backward, some amazing things happen. You carry easy speed through nasty bumps. You carve rough corners without sketchiness. And you pump the roughest of rock gardens.
- Fits both 29"/27+ (110-140mm) and 27.5" (130-140mm) bikes
- 535mm Axle to Crown
- 130mm contour travel
- Full carbon chassis, steerer tube and linkages
- Three-way mode adjust - Firm, Mid, Open
- Trust engineered twin-tube, thru-shaft damper
- Trailing multi-link front suspension
- Easy setup with air pressure equal to rider weight
- Tire widths up to 29" x 2.6” (762 x 66mm) max or 27.5" x 2.8" (744 x 78mm) max
- Boost 15x110mm thru axle (or with torque caps)
- Direct mount 180mm rotor (203mm max)
- Fits existing mountain bikes with tapered headtube
- 250 hours between service intervals
- 1980 grams